The Little Red Book
A “Bedroom Talk” Dictionary
During her years as the host of a nationally syndicated broadcast radio show designed to explore intimate stories, human sexuality, and sexy talk, Ann Marie Rios has noticed a trend. People of all ages, nationalities, and orientations ask for her advice on how to improve sexual communication. They have problems opening up during sex or getting their lovers to become more talkative in the bedroom. She has now put her years of experience, research, and self-practice to work to help inspire a whole new audience to sexy greatness.
Here, Ann Marie gives you inspirational and detailed insight to help you:
- expand your sensual vocabulary;
- make your intimate desires clearly known;
- use fiction to create a hotter reality;
- understand some of the physical and emotional benefits of sex;
- tease your curiosity with fetish and role-playing;
- encourage you to create, share, and experience your own fantasy;
- develop your sexual and sensual curiosity;
- craft your own sexy dialogue, secret code words, and language;
- create your very own “Sex To-Do” list;
- inspire the care and feeding of a sexually open mind; and
- laugh off the learning curve together.
The power to have a more fulfilling sexual relationship is now in your hands. Using these tools, you can harness the secrets you need to experience the hottest bedroom talk of your life.
The Little Red Book is a welcoming, informative, and fun guide, providing couples with just enough support and inspiration to do their own exploring.
- Chauntelle Anne Tibbals, Ph.D. – Sociologist